A bunch of little clay peices we molded, put holes in with needles to be able to string with home made clay beads, painted and glittered. We'll hang these all over our new room, on curtains, art, the ceiling fan pully ect. We also found a recipe to make beads out of newspaper, water and glue. We hope to boil up and make some of those someday soon.
well theres some of what we are busy with every day between homework. We did talk to Kaitlyn principle and we all decided instead of graduating in June, she'll take off now and start the new semester in January, so she can have time off to grieve and not have to do 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. Then she'll graduate next January instead. She would also still have insurance for when she does get preggy, for atleast awhile. She'll be twenty in July and some people may think it's horrible because she is not graduated, but she was two years behind form her birth mom so why does it matter. People need to relax more and chill and stop worrying about silly stuff. I am also kind of fed up with talk from people because some of her friends {through my friends] daughters are a few or so years younger. When did age make such a HUGE difference??? think if your a teen, your all kind of in the same catagory. Mothers should actualy want their daughters to hang with Kaitlyn because she is a great influence. She doesn't smoke or do drugs like alot of the younger teens do these days. We raised our kids to play with all ages. Our home has always been the hang out because we dabble in art, and I hang out with me kids, barely spending time on the computer. I don't game and such like that. My children don't even want to EVER spend the night anywhere else, and never have. More parents should get off their computers and do fun stuff while at home with their kids. We also had foster children of many ages, so our kids played with all ages. "Whats wrong with that??" This has made me want to find more friends with kids my age. I swear I heard the age difference 3 times in one night, but then we don't call for everyones kids to come over, they beg to come over. Do I just start saying no, and also saying no when we go to places we ALWAYS take other peoples kid too. Thats sucks because If it's ALWAYS ok for me to take other kids along to Disneyworld, The ST.Louis Arch and ect then why isn't it ok, or why is it weird for my daughter to hang out with teens younger then her?? I don't get it and sometimes I feel like it's just ok if it's good for other peoples kids. I'm over it!!!! I don't get people and I think it has become time to just do stuff with my family for awhile, or my family and some taht arent ALWAYS making comments about age. Sisters and brothers are different ages but how many times have you hered someone else, or even yourself, say "Go play with your brother or sister?" Think about it. Why is that different? It's not. It also makes me sad to hear kids that hang out with Kaitlyn over all these 7 years I've had her, say they HATE it at home and never want to be there because all their moms do is watch TV or play on the computer. and funny, moms limit the time their kids spend on the computer but don't limit theirselfs. Kids should get to limit them. Get up, play a game, bake cookies, paint something, just hang out and talk about their dreams, ect.
Ok, so I got that off my chest which has been building and building with each time this age thing is mentioned.
Hubby bakes some delicouse home made loaf bread and it's calling me. Pluss my hot water is ran for a bubble bath. kaitlyn is almost done schooling for today. Yeah i forgot to finish that. Instead of having her have to do 6 hours a day for 5 days a week starting january, we decided just a couple days a week she would do 6 hours, that way in January she only has to do 3 days a week for 6 hours a day. She also should get a work release this tuesday so she can start her job at DQ. She was suppose to start before the baby was born, which I sooo told her she shouldn't, but you know teens, pluss she is a responsible teen and wants to pay for her horses feed and such herself. "Go kaitlyn!" I raised a wonderfully, responsible girl.
Ok, my water is gettng cold and I want to be out before Kaitlyn comes up so we can hang out. We where going to Dave and Busters today but the steelers where on , so we are going tomarow. YEAHHHHH, they have the best food.
Tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment