I was browsing ask.com for stuff on infant loss and found a statement by "Rev Run", off of MTV and the group DMC. I am a fan of his reality show with his family and had forgotten all about the semi recent loss of a newborn. As soon as I saw this, my mouth dropped and I reminded kaitlyn. When we had seen that show, we never realized just how painful their loss had been... Now i know.
Here's something he said about his loss and I think it is perfect and beautiful....
["On Sept. 26, 2006, Victoria Anne Simmons for some unknown reason chose to come early and unfortunately did not survive,"]
his statement said.
"We must accept whatever is there and once you accept unconditionally, then everything is beautiful. Every pain has a purifying effect. So whatever comes your way, just be thankful. We see life in death and believe in the celebration of life in death."
Wriiten by Run DMC's Rev. Run
WOW, Thats a great way to look at it all.
Tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment