With the recent loss of our families little Arabella, I thought I should just make a whole blog just for her. For my tears, my laughter, her memory garden, the alter we're making in honor of her and for whatever comes up. From dark to sunshiny thoughts. From blaim, to anger, to understanding. This has been the absolute hardest loss I have ever had.
She was taken by emergency C-Section after a bout with preclamsia. She weighed 4Lbs 3Ozs. 16 inches long. Born Oct 10th 2008. She lived for just eight hours. I only got to hold her after she had passed, but i did get to hold her hand and touch her face before she passed. She was a gift created for my husband and myself after a bought with cancer took my ability to mother again on my own, by my son and his fiance who came to us through foster care over 7 years ago.
After 8 months of having her in the womb to read to and feel move. Making her nursery perfect in Winnie the Pooh, after collecting all the things to keep her safe. Just like that, she is gone. I'd do anything to have her back!!! It's only been a week and two days. I don't know how people get through stuff like this. I do good and think I'll be ok, and then I cry like crazy and my heart aches with pain and emptiness like I'd never felt in my life and pray i never feel again.
I am thankful for the hours I did get to watch her from afar. inside that glass sorounded by nurses trying to fix her. I can't help but wonder if just being held by myself or kaitlyn would have been all she needed. kaitlyn never even got to breast feed her. With the preclamsia she couldn't.
"Why Arabella, why?"
No comments:
Post a Comment